Sunday, October 30, 2011

Colour Diary

Ok so I have had afew people asking me lately to make some tutorials and it is something I fully intend on doing.. however I always start with the best intentions and then next thing I know I have stopped writing steps down and taking photos lol so I am going to try to do a colour diary just to keep me on track and get me used to taking photos at every step.
So the baby I will be using for this diary is
Sunshine by Marita Winters
she will be painted with real effects air dry paints and is at this stage going to be a light to medium skintone biracial or aa reborn baby(this may change along the way)




 I've done 2 more colours since this so will load thos pics tomorrow and hompefully actually get her painting finished
hugs Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment