Monday, October 17, 2011

Back & Open for Orders

Well after a fantabulous time overseas meeting other uber talented artists, traveling around and visting family I am back and recharged, inspired and ready to start taking on portrait (reborns made based on a photo of your baby/grandchild/ sefl etc) and private orders again .
Please note private orders are not the same as custom orders. As an artist, I need to feel creatively inspired to make a gorgeous baby doll. For a private order  mummies will choose the kit, and I will create the baby. You may request a certain race or speacial features and I will do my best to accommodate  but will not always beable to do so. If I feel I can not include what you have requested I will discuss it with you before starting work on your baby.
Custom Orders I will consider on a case by case basis for previous collectors at this stage.

On another exciting note 2 out of the 3 dolls I had entered in the Colliii awards have been nominated!! how exciting to be nominated amoungst all the other extremly talented artists.

hugs Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment