Thursday, October 27, 2011

Arch Angel Raphael Reborn work in progress

Well little Arch angel Raphael has been a wip for about 12months I have been wanting to make him just perfect as he is a gift for my mum. So I finally figured I can get him exactly how I would like him so I started in on his hair last week and finally finished that this morning. He has a lovely double crown which looks to be a heart shape which I just adore!! It doesn't show up so well in his  wip pictures as his hair was all mussed up and I was alittle to lazy to comb it lol
 He still needs a little depth work on his skin tone, eyebrows, nails, alittle more blush and creases on hands and feet, i'm thinking I can do that tomorrow so fingers crossed he will be all done and have his finished photo shoot done before the end of the weekend :) I am so excited about this little arch angel




hugs Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment