Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

I'd just like to start out by say Happy New Year to my followers and friends. I wish you all the utmost happiness and success in all of your endeavours no matter what they may be!

Well what a way to finish off the year and start the new! My little Brishan (Fussy)came in 1st place in Samantha Gregorys competition!. I was so surprised and overwhelmed, a big THANK YOU to Samantha and all the other judges of the comp, I know from seeing the other versions of the kit it must have been very difficult to choose, they were all absolutly gorgeous. Congratulations to all the other artists in the comp well done!

What will be happening in the new year at the nursery?
1. I am hoping to start offering in person classes! I still have not nutted out all the details, at this point it appears thursdays will be the best day for me to hold them. If you are in the blue mountains NSW area and are interested please feel free to contact me .

2. I still have 2 follow over custom orders to finish hopefully it won't take me too long (yes one of them is lorena mae lol)

3. I have ALOT of kits that I planing on selling I just have too many to ever get through

4. After completing the remaining custom orders I am hoping to make afew babies to sell on my site or ebay, before accepting any more custom orders.

When I do start taking custom orders again there will be afew changes as to how they work, I will talk about that closer to when I start taking orders again.

hugs Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment