Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Bludge day at work

Ok well I didn't quite feel like working today so found every excuse in the book that I could think of to get out of doing anything lol sometimes I really do think it is a bad idea to work at home!

So my day started by talking to my boyfriend on the phone for about 2 hours! was so good to talk to him felt like it has been forever!
and then after that I forced myself to do alittle work so worked for 11:30, 12ish through till 3 I just couldn't handle any more than that  .. and with Lorena Maes' painting finshed!!  i pulled out my custom Nele, my real effects paints and my airbrush and got stuck in.
Felt so good to be painting again, not that I got much done just 3 layers but it is progress
this is Nele blank she doesn't need all that much neautralizing however thought I would do alittle to start as she is going to be strawberries and cream skin tones
Nele layer 1: a lime turquoise green wash made up of turquoise, yellow and skin tone

Nele layer 2: a turquoise & skin tone wash

Nele layer 3: Skin Tone

Hopefully I will beable to get away with cutting my work day short again tomorrow and I will start giving her some subtle mottling !
hugs Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment