Sunday, December 5, 2010

Calling all reborn sculptors

Now I don't want to beg or anything but would it be possible for someone to sculpt a kit that is specifically a native american/ inuit baby ? pretty pretty pretty please!!!! at least just think about it?
Yes there are a few kits that can be used to create beautiful babies of these races but mostly the asian kits that people are using to create them still end up looking like an asian baby rather than an american indian or an inuit baby either that or they end up looking african american .. I so would love to beable to create a beautiful authentic native american reborn !!!! I realise every race shares characteristics as babies but I just really want a kit that looks native american!! ok I know I am starting to beg lol
If anyone knows of a kit that is specifically native american please get in touch with me! If anyone is sculpting a native american/ inuit baby that will eventually become a kit please let me know! 
I would be so overjoyed to know that it was happening as I love making these babies the most !
... If not I fear I am going to have to start sculpting myself and that is not something I wish to unleash on the world as my sculpting abilities are not that fabulous! lol
thanks
hugs Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment