Friday, May 28, 2010

Lace Front Wigs



Sooooo excited the custom lace front wig I ordered for Angelica arrived and its absolutly perfect! The hairline looks sooo natural ... It actually looks alot like rooted hair close up. You can see the little knots that tie the hair in place but thats my bad because I forgot to ask for bleached knots but as she is going to be an ethnic version I actually think the knots won't be as visable once she is painted. I love the fact when you part the hair you can see the "scalp"
I was in such a hurry to take some photos that I just whipped it out of the envelope and slid it right on her head and it fits like a glove! no extra space in the cap and no wriggling and squeezing and tugging to get it on like there can be with other wigs.
I didn't even brush it just had a quick go at straightening the fringe section to see what it would look like straight.



Front View & "Scalp"

Side View & Side Hairline
Back View

i'm sure once I have combed and styled it alittle more it will be even better.
If you are looking for a place to buy a custom made lace front wig for your Angelica I highly reccomend contacting gtwigfashions on ebay I had an excellent buying experiance with them.

Now I just have to wait for her watermelon outfit to arrive  .... i think it should have been here by now but I am trying to have faith it will come soon....
and just waiting on the replacement arm ...... thats a whole other story which I have gone into details about on acouple of forums and will probably rehash it here when I have the energy... its not something that makes me feel happy so I certainly don't want to be thinking about it now but to cut a long story short I am hoping that has really been sent ....
hugs Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment