Friday, March 26, 2010

Li Hua now Chou

Well I have finally got Li-Hua by Sebilla Boss all finished and up on ebay click here to visit her auction

Her name is now Chou a Japanesse name meaning Butterfly.
She is such a sweet little baby I just love the face on this sculpt so much I had to buy another one lol but it will be some time before I get around to making it.


I am still busily working away on all my custom orders Trinity has about 3/4 of a head of hair I have been up till 2am most nights this week working on him, my days have just been too busy with work, I am hoping that will slow down again after next week because I desperately need some SLEEP !! lol
Lorena Mae and Kendal both have afew layers done. I still need to do alot of work on their colouring. I will try and get some sneak peak photos up of them tomorrow.

hugs gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment