Friday, March 5, 2010

HandEze Therapeutic Gloves Review

I purchased one of these gloves earlier in the year due to some pain I was getting in my right hand whilst doing various activities including rooting.
                I have to admit when it arrived i honsetly thought "yeah right how is this little glove going to help?" .... but to my surprise I have found that for me it works!
    When I wear it I have no pain during or after rooting,  if I forget to put it on I can really tell the differeance when I stop working my hand aches.
After just afew minutes of wearing the glove I hardly notice that I am wearing it and will often just keep it on all day.
So I would say it is well worth a try if your feeling discomfort while you  are crafting but also see your Dr to make sure its nothing more serious with your hands.

hugs Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment