Sunday, January 20, 2013

Reborn Classes comencing 2013

Some very exciting news in the nursery. I have decided it is time for me to start teaching and sharing this wonderful art form wih other who want to learn.
The nursery is located in the beautiful lower blue mountains, nsw, australia. If any one is interested in classes please feel free to email me for information
I am able to teach the use of both air dry paints or heat set (the choice will be up to the student)
currently classes would be one on one,(however if you have friends that would like to learn with you I'm sure we can arrange something). Classes will take place one day a week unless other wise organised.
contact me for further information :)
If you are from out of the area and interested in a  more intensive workshop I am happy to arrange something with you to meet your needs
*dolly hugs*
Gayle Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment