Thursday, December 1, 2011

AA Reborn Tutorial

Well I finally finished uploading my AA Reborn Tutorial on Youtube  you can check out all 24 parts on my channel by clicking here

I will be doing a video on the rooting of these two reborns as well once the hair arrives, it most likely will not be very in depth but will give you an idea.

wow November just flew by and next thing you know Santa will be coming down the chimney
I have finished one Christmas baby made from the Pippin sculpt by the talented Bonnie Brown, she will be on her way to her new mummy next week hopefully!
So I guess you could say the November was a productive month in the nursery have the twins Beau & Mira-Jo by Jannie De Lange painted their AA Skin Tone Reborn Tutorial uploaded, Pippin by Bonnie Brown completed, Kathy by Regina Swialkowski from Doll Dreams almost painted lets hope December is even more productive as I have started a redo baby today who is Ember by Tasha Edenholm from Bountiful Baby I will put up some sneak peak photos of him soon. I also got Jack by Tamie Yarie rooted but he still needs some more work on him before he will be ready for adoption
hugs Gayle




No comments:

Post a Comment