Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Crisis averted... maybe

Oh my gosh what a day! Every had one of those days where you wish you hadn't gotten out of bed?? that was me today. I was about the set the eyes in place on my arch angel Raphael ( Lulu by Adrie Stoete) and I got super glue on his beautiful little face right under his eye! I thought I had ruined his exquisted Blasian/AA colouring but this little reborn is such and angel, I did acidently take a small mount of paint off when I tried to remove the glue with acetone .. but then I have the bright idea of using one of those hair removing sand papery things to gently file the glue off and it appears to have worked! I just have to see if I can touch up the paint that I removed and fingers crossed he will be a beautiful Blasian.AA reborn baby again
Will keep you all updated
hugs Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment