Saturday, April 10, 2010

Barry

Well I have taken a break from the AA babies just for a day and have been working on Barry his mummy would like him to have a peaches and cream complextion so thats what I am trying to achieve.
I am finding it alittle difficult to get back into making the creamy complextions after making so many AA babies its like I have to let my eyes adjust they always seem to pale and I feel like I have missed afew steps lol. but I am finally happy with how he is starting to look my eyes are adjusted to what I am suposed to be making. He still has a few more layers to go before starting on his hair but I really do think he is going to make such a handsome little fellow.

I am still thickening Trinitys hair and Kendall has maybe 1 or 2 more layers to go might get them done tomorrow *finigers crossed*
hugs gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment